Conflict of interest: none declared.
Management of acne vulgaris: an evidence-based update
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 351–354, June 2010
How to Cite
Ingram, J. R., Grindlay, D. J. C. and Williams, H. C. (2010), Management of acne vulgaris: an evidence-based update. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 351–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03683.x
A more detailed analysis of all the new evidence published in the field of acne vulgaris between 2007 and 2009 can be found in the 20081 and 20092 Acne Vulgaris Annual Evidence Updates on the NHS Evidence – skin disorders (formerly the National Library for Health Skin Disorders Specialist Library) website, at http://www.library.nhs.uk/skin. Search methodologies, expert commentaries and links to the full original reports are included.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.