Conflict of interest: none declared.
Efficacy of a 5-HT1a receptor agonist in atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 835–840, December 2010
How to Cite
Kawana, S., Kato, Y. and Omi, T. (2010), Efficacy of a 5-HT1a receptor agonist in atopic dermatitis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 835–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03771.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.