Conflict of interest: none declared.
Ingestion of Rhus chicken causing systemic contact dermatitis in a Korean patient
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 756–758, October 2010
How to Cite
Yoo, K. H., Seo, S. J., Li, K. and Hong, C. K. (2010), Ingestion of Rhus chicken causing systemic contact dermatitis in a Korean patient. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 756–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03832.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.