Conflict of interest: All authors work in the UK National Health Service (NHS), which funds NHS Evidence. RBW has acted as a consultant and/or speaker for Abbott, Janssen Cilag, Leo Pharma, Pfizer and Schering-Plough, all of which manufacture therapies used in the treatment of psoriasis. CEMG has acted as a consultant and/or speaker for Abbott, Centocor, Incyte, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Novartis, Pfizer and Schering-Plough, all of which manufacture therapies used in the treatment of psoriasis.
What’s new in psoriasis? Analysis of the clinical significance of new guidelines and systematic reviews on psoriasis published in 2008 and 2009
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 688–692, October 2010
How to Cite
Warren, R. B., Brown, B. C., Grindlay, D. J. C. and Griffiths, C. E. M. (2010), What’s new in psoriasis? Analysis of the clinical significance of new guidelines and systematic reviews on psoriasis published in 2008 and 2009. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 688–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03880.x
A similar and more detailed review to this appeared in the 2009 Annual Evidence Update on Psoriasis from NHS Evidence – Skin Disorders in November 2009 (http://www.library.nhs.uk/skin/ViewResource.aspx?resID=327419&tabID=289&catID=8398), Dermatological Sciences, Irving Building, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, The University of Manchester, Manchester M6 8HD, UK.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.