Conflict of interest: ABA received fellowships from The Dowling Club, Procter & Gamble, and received educational grants or acted as an investigator for Pfizer, Merck Serono, Basilea, LEO Pharma and Almirall. MP has received funding for research from Pfizer (formerly Wyeth). ADS and CCL have acted as paid consultants for Pzifer and have received funding for research. DJA received fees from Schering-Plough and Pfizer as an invited speaker.
Clinical dermatology • Editorial
Atherosclerosis as a systemic feature of psoriasis
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 451–452, July 2011
How to Cite
Alexandroff, A. B., Pauriah, M., Lang, C. C., Struthers, A. D. and Armstrong, D. J. (2011), Atherosclerosis as a systemic feature of psoriasis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 451–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03893.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 24 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.