Conflict of interest: JB, DJCG and HCW work in the UK National Health Service (NHS). NHS Evidence – skin disorders is funded by the NHS. None of the authors has any financial connections with any pharmaceutical company. A similar and more detailed review to the material published in this review appeared in the 2009 Annual Evidence Update on Atopic Eczema published by NHS Evidence – skin disorders in September 2009 (http://www.library.nhs.uk/skin/ViewResource.aspx?resID=322682&tabID=289&catID=8310) and explicit reference is given to that fuller version throughout. There are no copyright issues with using material from that source.
What’s new in atopic eczema? An analysis of systematic reviews published in 2008 and 2009
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 823–828, December 2010
How to Cite
Batchelor, J. M., Grindlay, D. J. C. and Williams, H. C. (2010), What’s new in atopic eczema? An analysis of systematic reviews published in 2008 and 2009. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 823–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03901.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!