Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology • Original article
Somatostatin receptors are strongly expresssed in palmoplantar sweat glands and ducts: studies of normal and palmoplantar pustulosis skin
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 521–527, July 2011
How to Cite
Hagforsen, E., Michaëlsson, G. and Stridsberg, M. (2011), Somatostatin receptors are strongly expresssed in palmoplantar sweat glands and ducts: studies of normal and palmoplantar pustulosis skin. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 521–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03993.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!