The two first authors contributed equally to this work.
Experimental dermatology • Original article
Expression of interleukin-17 is correlated with interferon-α expression in cutaneous lesions of lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 512–520, July 2011
How to Cite
Oh, S. H., Roh, H. J., Kwon, J. E., Lee, S. H., Kim, J. Y., Choi, H. J. and Lim, B. J. (2011), Expression of interleukin-17 is correlated with interferon-α expression in cutaneous lesions of lupus erythematosus. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.03996.x
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!