Conflict of interest: SM has acted as speaker and consultant for and received travel grants and honoraria from Basilea Pharmaceutica. TD has acted as a principal investigator for and has received lecture and consultancy fees from Basilea Pharmaceutica. TR has acted as a principal investigator, speaker and consultant for Basilea Pharmaceutica.
Clinical dermatology • Original article
Diagnosing chronic hand eczema by an algorithm: a tool for classification in clinical practice
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 595–601, August 2011
How to Cite
Molin, S., Diepgen, T. L., Ruzicka, T. and Prinz, J. C. (2011), Diagnosing chronic hand eczema by an algorithm: a tool for classification in clinical practice. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 595–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2010.04001.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.