Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology • Original article
Wnt10b promotes growth of hair follicles via a canonical Wnt signalling pathway
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 534–540, July 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y.-H., Zhang, K., Ye, J.-X., Lian, X.-H. and Yang, T. (2011), Wnt10b promotes growth of hair follicles via a canonical Wnt signalling pathway. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 534–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04019.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.