Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
High levels of LIGHT and low levels of soluble herpesvirus entry mediator in sera of patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 181–182, March 2012
How to Cite
Morimura, S., Sugaya, M., Kai, H., Kato, T., Miyagaki, T., Ohmatsu, H., Kagami, S., Asano, Y., Mitsui, H., Tada, Y., Kadono, T. and Sato, S. (2012), High levels of LIGHT and low levels of soluble herpesvirus entry mediator in sera of patients with atopic dermatitis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 181–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04079.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.