A similar and more detailed review to the material published here appeared in the 2010 Annual Evidence Update on Skin Cancer published by NHS Evidence in March 2009 (http://www.library.nhs.uk/cancer/ViewResource.aspx?resID=312455&tabID=289) and explicit reference is given to that fuller version throughout. There are no copyright issues with using material from that source.
Clinical dermatology • Review article
What’s new in skin cancer? An analysis of guidelines and systematic reviews published in 2008–2009
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 453–458, July 2011
How to Cite
Macbeth, A. E., Grindlay, D. J. C. and Williams, H. C. (2011), What’s new in skin cancer? An analysis of guidelines and systematic reviews published in 2008–2009. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 453–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04087.x
Conflict of interest: AEM, DJCG and HCW work in the UK National Health Service (NHS). NHS Evidence – skin disorders is funded by the NHS. None of the authors has any financial connections with any pharmaceutical company.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.