Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Annular elastolytic giant cell granuloma associated with prostate carcinoma: demonstration of human metalloelastase (MMP-12) expression
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 70–72, January 2012
How to Cite
Asahina, A., Shirai, A., Horita, A. and Saito, I. (2012), Annular elastolytic giant cell granuloma associated with prostate carcinoma: demonstration of human metalloelastase (MMP-12) expression. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 70–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04110.x
[Correction added after online publication 27 June 2011: a typographical error in the title was corrected.]
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.