Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
C-C chemokine receptor type 3 expression in lymphomatoid papulosis, but not in mycosis fungoides lesions from the same patient
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–77, January 2012
How to Cite
Suga, H., Sugaya, M. and Sato, S. (2012), C-C chemokine receptor type 3 expression in lymphomatoid papulosis, but not in mycosis fungoides lesions from the same patient. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 75–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04123.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.