Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Intratumoral injection of OK-432 suppresses metastatic squamous cell carcinoma lesion inducing interferon-γ and tumour necrosis factor-α
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 193–194, March 2012
How to Cite
Akeda, T., Yamanaka, K., Kitagawa, H., Kawabata, E., Tsuda, K., Kakeda, M., Omoto, Y., Habe, K., Isoda, K., Kurokawa, I. and Mizutani, H. (2012), Intratumoral injection of OK-432 suppresses metastatic squamous cell carcinoma lesion inducing interferon-γ and tumour necrosis factor-α. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 193–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04151.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!