Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Original article
Circulating miR-142-3p levels in patients with systemic sclerosis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Makino, K., Jinnin, M., Kajihara, I., Honda, N., Sakai, K., Masuguchi, S., Fukushima, S., Inoue, Y. and Ihn, H. (2012), Circulating miR-142-3p levels in patients with systemic sclerosis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04158.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.