Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Original article
Granulysin-producing cytotoxic T cells in the mucocutaneous lesions of Behçet disease: a distinct inflammatory response from erythema nodosum
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 903–907, December 2011
How to Cite
Yamasaki, O., Morizane, S., Aochi, S., Ogawa, K., Oono, T. and Iwatsuki, K. (2011), Granulysin-producing cytotoxic T cells in the mucocutaneous lesions of Behçet disease: a distinct inflammatory response from erythema nodosum. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 903–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04159.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!