Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD • A memorable patient
Simultaneous occurrence of five primary melanomas and six melanomas in situ in a patient
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 210–211, March 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, S. and Nambi, R. (2012), Simultaneous occurrence of five primary melanomas and six melanomas in situ in a patient. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 210–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04171.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.