Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology • Original article
The course of pregnancy and childbirth in three mothers with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2012
How to Cite
Hanafusa, T., Tamai, K., Umegaki, N., Yamaguchi, Y., Fukuda, S., Nishikawa, Y., Yaegashi, N., Okuyama, R., McGrath, J. A. and Katayama, I. (2012), The course of pregnancy and childbirth in three mothers with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04179.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!