Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Original article
Ceramide profile in hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 153–155, March 2012
How to Cite
Jungersted, J. M., Høgh, J. K., Hellgren, L. I., Agner, T. and Jemec, G. B. E. (2012), Ceramide profile in hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 153–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04200.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.