Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Original article
Mycophenolate mofetil and daclizumab targeting T lymphocytes in bleomycin-induced experimental scleroderma
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January 2012
How to Cite
Ozgen, M., Koca, S. S., Dagli, A. F., Gundogdu, B., Ustundag, B. and Isik, A. (2012), Mycophenolate mofetil and daclizumab targeting T lymphocytes in bleomycin-induced experimental scleroderma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04201.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.