Conflict of interest: H.M. has received research grants from Sanofi-Aventis Japan.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Complete remission of advanced extramammary Paget’s disease treated with docetaxel: a case report
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© The Author(s). CED © 2011 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 194–195, March 2012
How to Cite
Nakamori, R., Omoto, Y., Yamanaka, K., Habe, K., Kurokawa, I. and Mizutani, H. (2012), Complete remission of advanced extramammary Paget’s disease treated with docetaxel: a case report. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 194–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04204.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!