This is a summary of a Cochrane review, prepared and maintained by The Cochrane Collaboration and published in The Cochrane Library 2009, Issue 2
CPD • Summary of Cochrane review
Topical treatments for chronic plaque psoriasis: a summarised Cochrane review
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., reproduced with permission
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 929–930, December 2011
How to Cite
(2011), Topical treatments for chronic plaque psoriasis: a summarised Cochrane review. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 36: 929–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2011.04252.x
Citation: Mason AR, Mason J, Cork M, Dooley G, Edwards G. Topical treatments for chronic plaque psoriasis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005028. DOI:10.1002/14651858.CD005028.pub2
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.