This is a summary of a Cochrane review, prepared and maintained by The Cochrane Collaboration and published in The Cochrane Library 2000, Issue 3
CPD • Summary of Cochrane review
Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., reproduced with permission
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 212–213, March 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 212–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04332.x
Citation: Crosby T, Fish R, Coles B, Mason M. Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2000, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD001215. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001215
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.