Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology • Review article
Guidance on the diagnosis and clinical management of atopic eczema
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Clinical and Experimental Dermatology © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Special Issue: Guidance on the Diagnosis and Clinical Management of Common Skin Disorders: an Update for Primary Care
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 7–12, May 2012
How to Cite
Baron, S. E., Cohen, S. N., Archer, C. B. and on behalf of British Association of Dermatologists and Royal College of General Practitioners (2012), Guidance on the diagnosis and clinical management of atopic eczema. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 7–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04336.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2012
- 10Atopic dermatitis in migrant populations. In: Atopic Dermatitis (Williams HC, ed). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000: 168–82., .
- 19CG57 Atopic eczema in children: full guideline. 12 December 2007. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Available at: http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG57/Guidance/pdf/English (accessed 28 February 2012).
- 20Cost-effectiveness of tacrolimus ointment in adults and children with moderate and severe atopic dermatitis: twice-weekly maintenance treatment vs standard twice-daily reactive treatment of exacerbation from a third party payer (U.K. National Health Service) perspective. Br J Dermatol 2011; 164: 387–95., , , .