Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology •Concise report
Calciphylaxis with normal renal function: treated with intravenous sodium thiosulfate
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 874–878, December 2012
How to Cite
Smith, V. M., Oliphant, T., Shareef, M., Merchant, W. and Wilkinson, S. M. (2012), Calciphylaxis with normal renal function: treated with intravenous sodium thiosulfate. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 874–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04350.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!