Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology •Original article
NXCL-4950, a novel composite applicable to peripheral skin, is capable of increasing skin temperature by enhancing capillary circulation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 244–250, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, D.-C. and Lee, C.-E. (2013), NXCL-4950, a novel composite applicable to peripheral skin, is capable of increasing skin temperature by enhancing capillary circulation. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04371.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.