Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Topical breast milk may promote healing of ulceration in infantile haemangiomas
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 915–916, December 2012
How to Cite
Laws, P. M., Porter, W., Taibjee, S. M. and Clayton, T. H. (2012), Topical breast milk may promote healing of ulceration in infantile haemangiomas. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 915–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04397.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.