Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Updated systematic review of randomized controlled trials of treatments for inherited forms of epidermolysis bullosa
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 92–94, January 2013
How to Cite
Garcia-Doval, I., Davila-Seijo, P. and Langan, S. M. (2013), Updated systematic review of randomized controlled trials of treatments for inherited forms of epidermolysis bullosa. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 92–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04419.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 28 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.