Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology • Correspondence
Koebner phenomenon in vitiligo in an Indian population
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 554–555, July 2013
How to Cite
Kanwar, A. J., Mahajan, R. and Parsad, D. (2013), Koebner phenomenon in vitiligo in an Indian population. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 554–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04422.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted for publication 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.