Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Making a ‘U-turn’ with sterile adhesive tapes to optimize outcomes in nose and lip reconstruction
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 95–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Mikeljevic, J. and Hussain, W. (2013), Making a ‘U-turn’ with sterile adhesive tapes to optimize outcomes in nose and lip reconstruction. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 95–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04433.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.