Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Concise report
Safety and efficacy analysis of liposomal insulin-like growth factor-1 in a fluid gel formulation for hair-loss treatment in a hamster model
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 909–912, December 2012
How to Cite
Castro, R. F., Azzalis, L. A., Feder, D., Perazzo, F. F., Pereira, E. C., Junqueira, V. B. C., Rocha, K. C., Machado, C. D’A., Paschoal, F. C., Gnann, L. A. and Fonseca, F. L. A. (2012), Safety and efficacy analysis of liposomal insulin-like growth factor-1 in a fluid gel formulation for hair-loss treatment in a hamster model. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 909–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04441.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.