Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology •Original article
Latex allergy: assessment of knowledge, appropriate use of gloves and prevention practice among hospital healthcare workers
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 77–80, January 2013
How to Cite
Al-Niaimi, F., Chiang, Y. Z., Chiang, Y. N. and Williams, J. (2013), Latex allergy: assessment of knowledge, appropriate use of gloves and prevention practice among hospital healthcare workers. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 77–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04450.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!