Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology •Concise report
Ipilimumab induces simultaneous regression of melanocytic naevi and melanoma metastases
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 276–279, April 2013
How to Cite
Libon, F., Arrese, J. E., Rorive, A. and Nikkels, A. F. (2013), Ipilimumab induces simultaneous regression of melanocytic naevi and melanoma metastases. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 276–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04452.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.