Conflict of interest: AA has received research and educational grants from the after pharmaceutical companies: Abbott, Schering Plough, Serono, Wyeth, Leo, Clinuvel and Janssen-Cilag. HMA has received educational grants from Wyeth and Leo Pharma, a grant from Schering Plough to carry out a members’ survey and funding from Abbott to attend a conference. FP has received a commercial fee from Abbott to support the drafting of this manuscript. NK has no conflicts of interest to declare.
Clinical dermatology •Original article
Extending psychosocial assessment of patients with psoriasis in the UK, using a self-rated, web-based survey
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 735–740, October 2012
How to Cite
Anstey, A., McAteer, H., Kamath, N. and Percival, F. (2012), Extending psychosocial assessment of patients with psoriasis in the UK, using a self-rated, web-based survey. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 37: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04457.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.