Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology •Correspondence
Nitrosative stress: a hallmark of the junctional inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© The Author(s). CED © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 96–97, January 2013
How to Cite
Zahn, S., Graef, M., Barchet, W., Bieber, T., Tüting, T. and Wenzel, J. (2013), Nitrosative stress: a hallmark of the junctional inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2012.04472.x
The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.