Subsets of CD8 +, CD57+ cells in normal, healthy individuals: correlations with human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) carrier status, phenotypic and functional analyses
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 297–305, November 1993
How to Cite
WANG, E. C. Y., TAYLOR-WIEDEMAN, J., PERERA, P., FISHER, J. and BORYSIEWICZ, L. K. (1993), Subsets of CD8 +, CD57+ cells in normal, healthy individuals: correlations with human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) carrier status, phenotypic and functional analyses. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 94: 297–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.1993.tb03447.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Accepted for publication 14 July 1993)
- 18The influence of cylomegalovirus carrier status on lymphocyte subsets and natural immunity. Clin Exp Immunol 1987;68:16–24., , et al.
- 20BradstreetCMP, TaylorC ed. Technique of complement-fixation test applicable to the diagnosis of virus diseases. Monthly Bulletin of the Ministry of Health and the Public Health Laboratory Service 1962;21:96–104.
- 21lmmunophenotypic dissection of normal peripheral blood NK associated (NKa) subpopulations by flow cytometry: morphological features and relationships between membrane NKa (CD11b, CD16, CD56 and CD57) and T-cell (CD2, CD3, TCR. CD5, CD7, CD8 and CD38) associated determinant expression. Leukemia and Lymphoma 1990;2:111–26.,
- 22Cell sorting using the Becton Dickinson FACS. In OrmerodMG, ed. Flow cytometry a practical approach. Oxford Oxford University Press. 1990:125–36.
- 30In vitro culture of T cell lines. Section 9. Detection of cytotoxic activity. In: KlausGGB, ed. Lymphocytes—a practical approach. Oxford : IRL Press 1987:133–47., ,
- 34Limiting dilution analysis of proliferate responses in human lymphocyte populations defined by the monoclonal antibody UCH11: implications for differential CD45 expression in T cell memory formation. Eur J Immunol 1988;18:1653–61., , et al.
- 37Immunological analysis of tissue sections in diagnosis of lymphoma. In: HoffbrandAV, ed. Recent advances in haematology. Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 1985:127–69.,
- 43Phenotypic study of CD4+ and CD8+ lymphocyte subsets in relation to cytomegalovirus carrier status and its correlate with pokeweed milogen-induced B cell differentiation. Clin Exp Immunol 1989;74:245–51., , et al.
- 49Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection. CD4+ lymphocyte counts and the development of AIDS in HIV-1-infected haemophiliac patients. Clin Exp Immunol 1992;88:69., , et al.