Department of Veterinary Pathology. University of Glasgow, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 1QH, UK.
The ABA-1 allergen of the nematode Ascaris suum: epitope stability, mass spectrometry, and N-terminal sequence comparison with its homologue in Toxocara canis
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 125–132, April 1993
How to Cite
CHRISTIE, J. F., DUNBAR, B. and KENNEDY, M. W. (1993), The ABA-1 allergen of the nematode Ascaris suum: epitope stability, mass spectrometry, and N-terminal sequence comparison with its homologue in Toxocara canis. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 92: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.1993.tb05958.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 31 December 1992
- 1Immune response to nemalodes. In: CohenS, WarrenKS. eds. Immunology of parasitic infections. Oxford : Blackwell Scientific Publications, 1982:715–57.,
- 3World Health Organisation. Intestinal protozoan and helminth infections. 1981. Geneva : WHO Tech Rep Ser. 666.
- 8Hypersensitivity to Ascaris antigens. VIII. Characterization of a highly purified allergen. J Immunol 1973;111:206–68., ,
- 14Applied biosystems users bulletin no. 25, 1986; Applied Biosystems Inc., Foster City , CA ., , ,
- 18Immune evasion and immunopathology in Toxocara canis infection. In: KennedyMW, ed. Parasitic nematodes—antigens, membranes and genes. London : Taylor & Francis, 1991:116–39.
- 24A surface-associated glycoprotein (gpl5/400) from Brugia filarial parasites is composed of multiple tandemly-repcated units and processed from a 400 kDa precursor. Exp Parasitol. in press., , , , ,
- 26Genetic control of the antibody response in experimental and human ascariasis. 1990; PhD thesis. University of Glasgow.
- 28Antibody recognition of ragweed allergen Ra3: localization of the full profile of the continuous antigenic sites by synthetic overlapping peptides representing the entire protein chain. Eur J Immunol 1986;16: 229–35.,