Analysis of the in vitro cytokine production by liver-infiltrating T cells of patients with autoimmune hepatitis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 168–173, October 1993
How to Cite
SCHLAAK, J. F., LOHR, H., GALLATI, H., ZUM BÜSCHENFELDE, K.-H. M. and FLEISCHER, B. (1993), Analysis of the in vitro cytokine production by liver-infiltrating T cells of patients with autoimmune hepatitis. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 94: 168–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.1993.tb05996.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- (Accepted for publication 7 July 1993)
- 3Cellular and humoral immune reactions in chronic active liver disease. Lymphocyte subsets in liver biopsies of patients with untreated idiopathic autoimmune hepatitis, chronic active hepatitis Band primary biliary cirrhosis. Clin Exp Immunol 1982; 50:17–24., , et al.
- 12Interleukin 10 (IL-10) and viral IL-10 strongly reduce antigen-specific human T cell proliferation by diminishing the antigen-presenting capacity of monocytes via downregulation of class II major hislocompatibility complex expression. J Exp Med 1991; 174:915–24., , et al.
- 14A possible novel pathway of regulation by murine T helper type-2 (Th2) cells of a Th1 cell activity via the modulation of the induction of nitric oxide synthase on macrophages. Eur J Immunol 1991; 21:2489–94., , et al.
- 15Predominance of Th1-type T cells in synovial fluid of patients with Yersini-induced reactive arthritis. Eur J Immunol 1992; 11:2771–6., , et al.
- 18Purified protein derivative of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and excretory-secretory antigcn(s) of Toxocara canis expand in mm human T cells with stable and opposite (type 1 T helper or type 2 T helper) profile of cytokine production J Clin Invest 1991; 88:346–50., , et al.