Association of epithelial damage and signs of neutrophil mobilization in the airways during acute exacerbations of paediatric asthma
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 144, Issue 2, pages 212–216, May 2006
How to Cite
Yoshihara, S., Yamada, Y., Abe, T., Lindén, A. and Arisaka, O. (2006), Association of epithelial damage and signs of neutrophil mobilization in the airways during acute exacerbations of paediatric asthma. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 144: 212–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2006.03058.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 31 January 2006
- 1Global initiative for asthma. Global strategy for asthma management and prevention, NHLBI/WHO workshop report.Bethesda: NIH, 1995.
- 2Respiratory Pharmacology. In: MurrayJF, NadelJA, eds. Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2edn, Philadelphia: Saunders, 1994: 251–322..
- 12Role of epithelium. In: WeissEB, SteinMS, eds. Bronchial Asthma, Mechanisms and Therapeutics. Boston: Little, Brown, 1993: 296–308., , .
- 18Relationship between presence of creola bodies and aiwway hyperresponsiveness in patients with bronchial asthma. Allergy 1990; 39: 377–83., , et al.
- 19Evaluation of a new assay for the determination of PMN elastase-á1-proteinase inhibitor complexes in EDTA and citrated plasma. Clin Laboratory 1997; 43: 3–9., , et al.
- 20Creola bodies and the eosinophil cationic protein in sputum in acute astmatic attacks with respect to their clinical significance. Arerugi 1990; 39: 1567–75 (in Japanese)., , et al.