A full list of all contributors can be found at the end of the article.
Patient-centred screening for primary immunodeficiency: a multi-stage diagnostic protocol designed for non-immunologists
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 204–214, August 2006
How to Cite
De Vries, E. and Clinical Working Party of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) (2006), Patient-centred screening for primary immunodeficiency: a multi-stage diagnostic protocol designed for non-immunologists. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 145: 204–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2006.03138.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2006
- 2Immunodeficiency disorders: general considerations. In: StiehmER, OchsHD, WinkelsteinJA, eds. Immunologic disorders in infants and children, 5th edn. Philadelphia: 2004:289–355., , .
- 4et al. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Practice parameter for the diagnosis and management of primary immunodeficiency. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2005; 94 (5 Suppl. 1):S1–63., ,
- 6[Immunology in medical practice. XXXIV. Screening for suspected immunodeficiency. Introduction]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2000; 144:2192–6., , , , , .
- 7[Immunology in medical practice. XXXV. Screening of suspected immunodeficiency: diagnostic protocols for patients with opportunistic or recurrent severe infections, wasting and failure to thrive]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2000; 144:2197–203., , , , , .
- 8The Dutch multistage laboratory protocol for the diagnosis of immunodefiency. In: EtzioniA, ed. Proceedings of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies. Bologna: Monduzzi Editore, 2000:165–71., .
- 18Congenital and acquired neutropenia. Hematology (Am Soc Hematol Educ Prog) 2004; 2004:63–79., ,
- 28Syndromes associated with immunodeficiency. Adv Pediatr 1999; 46:271–351., ,