These authors contributed equally and should be considered co-first authors.
Agreement of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody measurements obtained from serum and plasma
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 15–20, October 2006
How to Cite
Lee, A. S., Finkielman, J. D., Peikert, T., Hummel, A. M., Viss, M. A., Jacob, G. L., Homburger, H. A., Specks, U. and for the Wegener's Granulomatosis Etanercept Trial Research Group (2006), Agreement of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody measurements obtained from serum and plasma. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 146: 15–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2006.03179.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2006
- 1Development and standardization of solid phase assays for the detection of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA). A report on the second phase of an international cooperative study on the standardization of ANCA assays. J Immunol Meth 1996; 196:1–15., , et al.
- 6Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA): a historic review. APMIS Suppl 1989; 6:7., .
- 12The Wegener's Granulomatosis Etanercept Trial (WGET) Research Group. Limited versus severe Wegener's granulomatosis: baseline data on patients in the Wegener's granulomatosis etanercept trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48:2299–309.