The European internet-based patient and research database for primary immunodeficiencies: results 2004–06
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 306–312, February 2007
How to Cite
Eades-Perner, A.-M., Gathmann, B., Knerr, V., Guzman, D., Veit, D., Kindle, G., Grimbacher, B. and for the ESID Registry Working Party (2007), The European internet-based patient and research database for primary immunodeficiencies: results 2004–06. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 147: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2006.03292.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2006
- 10Genetically determined Immunodeficiency diseases: A perspective. In: OchsHD, SmithCIE, PuckJM, eds. Primary immunodeficiency diseases. A molecular and genetic approach. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999:3–12., , .
- 14Report from the ESID Registry of Primary Immunodeficiencies. The Source 2003; February/March:8–9..
- 16World Health Organization (WHO). ICD-10 codes, terms and text. Geneva: World Health Organization, 199294.
- 18Clinical Working Party of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) patient-centred screening for primary immunodeficiency: a multi-stage diagnostic protocol designed for non-immunologists. Clin Exp Immunol 2006; 145:204–14..