Clonal relationship between infiltrating immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4)-positive plasma cells in lacrimal glands and circulating IgG4-positive lymphocytes in Mikulicz's disease
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 432–439, June 2008
How to Cite
Yamada, K., Kawano, M., Inoue, R., Hamano, R., Kakuchi, Y., Fujii, H., Matsumura, M., Zen, Y., Takahira, M., Yachie, A. and Yamagishi, M. (2008), Clonal relationship between infiltrating immunoglobulin G4 (IgG4)-positive plasma cells in lacrimal glands and circulating IgG4-positive lymphocytes in Mikulicz's disease. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 152: 432–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2008.03651.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 February 2008
- 1Über eine eigenartige symmetrische Erkrankung der Thränen-und Mundspeicheldrüsen [Concerning a peculiar symmetrical disease of the lacrimal and salivary glands]. Beitr Chir Fortsch Gewidmet Theodor Billroth 1892; 610–30..
- 11Ectopic expression of the B cell-attracting chemokine BCA-1 (CXCL13) on endothelial cells and within lymphoid follicles contributes to the establishment of germinal center-like structures in Sjogren's syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44:2633–41., , et al.
- 19Activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression in follicular dendritic cell networks and interfollicular large B cells supports functionality of ectopic lymphoid neogenesis in autoimmune sialoadenitis and MALT lymphoma in Sjogren's syndrome. J Immunol 2007; 179:4929–38., , et al.
- 27Assessment of the European classification criteria for Sjogren's syndrome in a series of clinically defined cases: results of a prospective multicentre study. The European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjogren's Syndrome. Ann Rheum Dis 1996; 55:116–21., , et al.
- 28Revised Japanese criteria for Sjogren's syndrome. A research report for the promotion of immunologic work on specific diseases Research Committee. Tokyo: Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan, 1999 [in Japanese]., , et al.