S. Chatterjee, B. J. Fessler, A. H. Kang, J. Korn, M. Mayes, P. A. Merkel, J. A. Molitor, L. Moreland, N. Rothfield, R. W. Simms, E. A. Smith, R. Spiera, V. Steen, K. J. Warrington, B. White and F. Wigley.
Stimulation with type I collagen induces changes in gene expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2010
© 2010 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 426–435, September 2010
How to Cite
Atamas, S. P., Luzina, I. G., Ingels, J., Choi, J., Wong, W. K., Furst, D. E., Clements, P. J., Investigators of the Oral Collagen Trial in Scleroderma and Postlethwaite, A. E. (2010), Stimulation with type I collagen induces changes in gene expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 161: 426–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2010.04189.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2010
- 23A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral type I collagen treatment in patients with diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. I. Oral type I collagen does not improve skin in all patients but may improve skin in late-phase disease. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 58:1810–22., , et al.
- 25Compilation of collagen data. In: FasmaGD, ed. Handbook of biochemistry. Cleveland, OH: CRC Press, 1996:474–89., .
- 27Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. J R Statist Soc B 1995; 57:289–300., .
- 34Maximal T cell reactivity to type I collagen (CI) is present during the first 3 years of diffuse systemic sclerosis (SSc). Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52:S462 (Abstract)., , , , , .