The experience of Flebogammadif® in primary immune thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Clinical and Experimental Immunology © 2011 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Special Issue: Key aspects for an adequate immunoglobulin therapy of primary immunodeficiencies
Volume 164, Issue Supplement s2, pages 12–15, June 2011
How to Cite
Julia, A. (2011), The experience of Flebogammadif® in primary immune thrombocytopenia. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 164: 12–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2011.04389.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- 2British Committee for Standards in Haematology General Haematology Task Force. Guidelines for the investigation and management of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in adults, children and pregnancy. Br J Haematol 2003; 120:574–96.
- 4Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. Hematol Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2009: 233–9..
- 6Flebogamma 5% DIF investigators. A multicenter, prospective, open label, historically controlled clinical trial to evaluate efficacy and safety in primary immunodeficiency disease (PID) patients of Flebogamma 5% DIF, the next generation of Flebogamma. J Clin Immunol 2007; 27:628–33.,