Hepatic expression of CCL2 in alcoholic liver disease is associated with disease severity and neutrophil infiltrates
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Immunology © 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 302–310, September 2012
How to Cite
Degré, D., Lemmers, A., Gustot, T., Ouziel, R., Trépo, E., Demetter, P., Verset, L., Quertinmont, E., Vercruysse, V., Le Moine, O., Devière, J. and Moreno, C. (2012), Hepatic expression of CCL2 in alcoholic liver disease is associated with disease severity and neutrophil infiltrates. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 169: 302–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2012.04609.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 03:19AM EST
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!