Reference method for the enumeration of erythrocytes and leucocytes
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 131–138, June 1994
How to Cite
England, J.M. (1994), Reference method for the enumeration of erythrocytes and leucocytes. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 16: 131–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2257.1994.tb00399.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 January 1994
- ICSH (1980) Recommendation for reference method for determination by centrifugation of packed cell volume of blood. J. Clin. Pathol. 33, 1–2.
- ICSH (1987) Recommendation for reference method for haemoglobinometry in human blood (ICSH) Standard (1986) and specification for international haemiglobincyanide reference preparation (Third Edition). Clin. lab. Haemat. 9, 73–79.
- ICSH (1988) The assignment of values to fresh blood used for calibrating automated blood cell counters. Clin. lab. Haemat. 10, 203–212.
- ICSH (1991) Rules and Operating Procedures, Rules and Operating Procedures ICSH Secretariat, Leuven , Belgium .
- ICSH (1993) Recommendations of the International Council for Standardization in Haematology for Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid Anticoagulation of Blood for Blood Cell Counting and Sizing. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 100, 371–372.
- 1989) Coincidence correction in red blood cell counting. Phys. Med. Biol. 34, 239–245. , & (
- NCCLS (1993) Methods for the Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Test. Third edition. Candidate Standard for Approval. NCCLS Document H2–A3.