Viral-associated haemophagocytosis and elevated serum TNF-α with parvovirus-B19-related pancytopenia in patients with hereditary spherocytosis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Laboratory Haematology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 179–182, June 1994
How to Cite
WATANABE, M., SHIMAMOTO, Y., YAMAGUCHI, M., INADA, S., MIYAZAKI, S. and SATO, H. (1994), Viral-associated haemophagocytosis and elevated serum TNF-α with parvovirus-B19-related pancytopenia in patients with hereditary spherocytosis. Clinical & Laboratory Haematology, 16: 179–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2257.1994.tb00404.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 21st September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!