PARATHYROID SUPPRESSIBILITY IN HYPERPARATHYROIDISM DUE TO CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE: STUDIES WITH AUTOTRANSPLANTED PARATHYROID TISSUE
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 333–343, October 1982
How to Cite
BORN, W., DAMBACHER, M. A., MEYRIER, A., ARDAILLOU, R. and FISCHER, J. A. (1982), PARATHYROID SUPPRESSIBILITY IN HYPERPARATHYROIDISM DUE TO CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE: STUDIES WITH AUTOTRANSPLANTED PARATHYROID TISSUE. Clinical Endocrinology, 17: 333–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.1982.tb01598.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- (Received 27 November 1981; revised 10 March 1982; accepted 31 March 1982)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!